Engagement and meaningful connections are powerful components and aspects of meetings and events.
Mobile event apps allow attendees to interact with each other, view fellow attendee profiles, set up one on one meetings, share content, participate in gamification activities, and more.
What many do not realize is that mobile apps can be developed and utilized for year-round engagement – whether to leverage the event app with post-event engagement, or utilizing a mobile app for company culture and engagement.
MeetingPlay recently worked with a client in developing a culture enhancing mobile app focused on 10 major goals:
- Enhance Culture
- Engage Employees (Across Departments, and multiple offices)
- Provide a tool for Employee Recognition
- Excite Employees through Gamification
- Promote Events
- Receive Feedback through Surveys & Quizzes
- Alert Employees Through Push Notifications
- Host Company Specific Documents (Company calendar, HR policy, procedure guidelines, etc.)
- Request Meetings and Receive Reminders
- All Information Secure and Closed, Only Available to Employees of Company
What resulted from the mobile app that MeetingPlay built for our client: